Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Looks and Appearance Matter

In the last few months, the nature of my interactions with women have changed. I'm being received better. They're more interested. I don't need to work as hard.

This is not a result of me improving my game. If anything, my game has stagnated since back in March when I last posted. What HAS changed, however, is that I am in much better shape than I was back then. The hard work has paid off. Going on nine months of CrossFit training and I've lost between 20-25 pounds and put on a ton of muscle. I look light years better than I did at the beginning of the year. I still have a long way to go, but the results so far are undeniable.

In my opinion, most people would benefit from a rigorous, strenuous exercise program that includes a significant strength training component. For men that want to improve their lot with women, this is even more important. I personally recommend CrossFit, because I've seen how effective it is, but it is far from the only option. However, if you are one of those people (most) that don't truly understand what it means to work out, you should at least consider something like CrossFit.

1 comment:

Dating coach said...

Women tend to get attracted to men who are good in Shape & fit,although they feel that if they have a macho boyfriend they can showoff to their friends.